I've got this to start stitching together. What are you working on?I'll be back with an up-date. ;-)
Happy Stitchin'!
Who knew that having a Halloween Hop last week would bring the chilly weather?! We had rain, wind--- the power even went out for a few hours...
10 comments:
I'm working on something for Bakeshop and trying to get some work done on UFOs.
Oh,there it is - be still my heart. I love this quilt so much! :-)
Today I'm working on a Big Schnibble quilt and plan to sew as much as possible.
Enjoy your day.
Looking great S! Love the scrappy look of it! Great pattern! A friend of mine made that one in brights...
Happy stitchings! 8-)
How I am loving the colors in this quilt. It's TOTALLY a color scheme that I LOVE !!
That's beautiful!
I'm working on finishing up my very first Schnibbles today ☺
Oh wow.....looks great
I have alot of making up to do when I get back...forgive me for being such a loser partner in this.
I've always loved this pattern! What am I working on....too much!! Hee!! Personally, the someday granddaughter quilt and of course...quilting for others.
I Love the colours - gorgeous quilt! Im working on...a finance report - im at work today and probably working back late :( But happy sewing and I will sneak peaks at everyones gorgeous pictures during the day! :)
Nice! I love it.
Oh I am loving this quilt - I'd love to do one of my own with some of the "vintage" Debbie Mumm fabrics I have in my stash - right now I'm working on a quilt from Carrie Nelson's Schnibbles times Two book, but there is never enough time for all the sewing I want to do.
Post a Comment