Monday, May 10, 2010

Design Wall Monday~~

~or~

My, My, My~ What is That Crazy Girl Up To?! ;-))


The photo sure doesn't tell you too much! LOL I am working on 3 things at once~ doesn't everyone do that? (say yes) ;-) I am making the rounds on the Diamonds for the Fig Tree Club table runner; I have part of this week's Dear Jane block done~ that's the center of K-2 Grandpa's Chickens. And did you spot a little Astor Manor? That is this month's Schnibble~ you'll have to stay tuned to see how that one develops. ;-)

To be inspired, awed, and delighted~ check out the other Design Walls today at Judy L's! :-)

Now I need to go sew!

Until next time~
Happy Stitchin'!

9 comments:

Dresden Quilter said...

Can't wait to see how everything turns out!

Thelma said...

I'm eager to see which Schnibbles you are going with, using Astor Manor, it will be wonderful regardless of the pattern!

Good Luck Juggling those projects, I have to juggle too many things outside my sewing room to start doing the same in the sewing room!

Angela said...

Busy, busy! Can't wait to see which Schnibbles you chose! :o)

Karen said...

I'll chirp in with yes, I work on at least three projects at a time.

Quilter Kathy said...

Of course we work on many projects at once...many, many!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I thought that was normal... only 3, though? You're slipping. More diamonds???

Shannon said...

I always love seeing what you are up to!

Bridget B said...

Waiting for the next episode in your busy sewing life. ; )

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

Oh, fun fun! Love the Whimsy & Aster Manor - can't wait to see which Schnibbles you're making! Goodness, I sometimes work on five or six things at a time (sigh) - I guess I have a short attention span LOL!

B-r-r-r-r

Who knew that having a Halloween Hop last week would bring the chilly weather?! We had rain, wind--- the power even went out for a few hours...