:-) Yep, I've been keeping one, a whopper~~ ;-)
Thank you for all your wonderful comments on my CG&GQClub finishes! Many of you ask how I get so much done, and some of you already know. I decided to 'come clean' to everyone... :-) I really waffled about posting anything on my blog... I got so much done because it was either keep sewing or worry~ sewing seemed like the better plan! ;-) And I had a lot of extra time on my hands! You see, my DH is active duty and has been deployed for the past 7 months. He arrived safely home on Thursday and we have been having a great weekend! Our DD came home from college, so it was like a little family reunion. I can assure you, now that we are getting back into our normal routines, I won't be sewing so much. ;-) As a matter of fact, my temporary sewing 'studio' was the dining room, and now that my honey is back~ it is back to a dining room. ;-)
It is kind of a relief that the Kelly and Joan decided to take a break from goal setting for May and June! Thanks ladies! :-) (I know you had no idea you were helping me out so, but I love serendipity!) ;-)
Sorry~ no photo's for this post~ I haven't been sewing!!! ;-) ;-)
I'll be back tomorrow with a few applique tips~
Until then,
Have a good night!! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
B-r-r-r-r
Who knew that having a Halloween Hop last week would bring the chilly weather?! We had rain, wind--- the power even went out for a few hours...
-
~~ My Giveaway is now closed. Thank you for stopping by!!~~ Happy October! Today all over blogland~ at last count 143 blogs and 8 busi...
-
I know I have mentioned the new Sew Sweet Simplicity BOM by Jacquelynne Steves in the past, but I didn't tell you that I am one of her...
-
Today is my day for the Bowls with Borders hop! :-) But before I show you my little project, let me first thank C...
10 comments:
Glad to hear your husband is home. Is this just a short visit or is he back for a while?
From one armed services family to another, tell him thank you for me.
Your hubby coming home safe and sound is wonderful news. Enjoy getting your household back to your normal routines.
His service to our fine country is deeply appreciated!
I'm glad that your hubby is home safe and sound. Enjoy your time together
Love and hugs Gina xxx
Great to hear you hubby is back, safe and sound!
Enjoy your time together!
Great news!!! Thank you for your family's service to our country....
No need to sew!! Thank God he is home safe and sound, please tell him thank you! and thank you and your family also. Enjoy!!
Wonderful news! ;-) Happy reunion time!
But I KNOW you are a prolific quilter even when hubby is home...
...and I still believe you have a crew of "house elves" living there with you! LOL
Thanks to your husband, and to you and his family, for his service to our country!
I know you are over the moon happy right now! I've been an Army wife for 26 years! Quilting helps keep you sane! Well, at least not as crazy as you could be??
;-)
So glad you're enjoying your hubby's company! That's far more important than sewing!! Have a great break - I know I am!!
Post a Comment