Saturday, May 8, 2010

Fun Fabric!

Look what was in my mailbox!! :-)

I was lucky enough to win a gift certificate from Quilt Taffy in the April Schnibbles parade and had a hard time deciding what to get! LOL :-)) I gave Corrie a couple choices and she surprised me with one of them. LOL I love surprises! :-) And I really liked this Farmers Market fabric~ wouldn't it make the cutest apron? or tote? Corrie had it wrapped with a fabric tie and the cute little coaster inside too. :-) How fun! Thank you Quilt Taffy!

I hope you are having a fun Saturday and
Happy Mother's Day tomorrow to all the Mom's in blogland! :-)

Until next time~
Happy Stitchin'!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Great fabric! I shop with Corrie at Quilt Taffy often! :o)

Michelle said...

Very pretty!

Happy Mother's Day!

B-r-r-r-r

Who knew that having a Halloween Hop last week would bring the chilly weather?! We had rain, wind--- the power even went out for a few hours...