Monday, May 24, 2010

Design Wall Monday~


I worked on lots of things last week in little fits and spurts. :-) One was getting this table runner together. I have 2 seams left and then the trimming. :-) Sorry the photo is bad~ it is sunny today!! Yay! :-)) It is going to look great on my dining room table! :-) The pattern is 'Whimsy Diamonds Table Topper' and is the second project in this year's Fig Tree Club. (link in sidebar)

For lots of inspiring design walls check out the Mr Linky at Judy L's~

And don't forget to check for the new block in the Jelly Roll Sampler Quilt Along at Moose on the Porch. (link in sidebar)

Until next time~
Happy stitchin'!

9 comments:

Angela said...

I love the fabrics for those diamonds! Very nice!

Nanette Merrill said...

Love the diamonds. Fig Tree makes great diamonds.

MaksiTaksi said...

I love the diamonds!

Jonathan said...

Very pretty!!

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

Oh, I love it! I have the kit - and wasn't sure, but seeing the real thing - well, now I really want to make it! Very nice job!

Diane said...

still loving the diamonds. Fit's and spurts about sums up my last couple days...

Anonymous said...

Very nice! Can't wait to see it on your table.

Dresden Quilter said...

It is beautiful. I really love diamonds.

prashant said...

I love the diamonds!
post free classified ads

B-r-r-r-r

Who knew that having a Halloween Hop last week would bring the chilly weather?! We had rain, wind--- the power even went out for a few hours...