Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Mindless Sewing~

Today is not my day! Did you notice how this posted with only a title? I hit 'enter' by accident. :-/ Whoops! What I intended to say about mindless sewing, is that I should've been using my mind!! I am ripping. :-( But only 4 blocks. It's manageable. Can you spot my boo-boo?


Yep, I drew the lines wrong! My square is not square!! :-o I didn't realize you could do that~ until I did it! LOL :-) Oh well, only 4 blocks to take apart and re-draw. ;-)

Do you want to see one of my 30's tops? I am just tickled pink that it is on the frames and my Mom and her friends are hand-quilting it for me! Go Here. :-) Thanks for the photo Mom! :-))

And tomorrow is Thimbleberries Sew Day! Whoohoo! Are you ready? I will be pulling out the Bricks and Stepping Stones and trying to sew rows together~ with my mind on my work! ;-) What will you be working on? Let me know so I can come and cheer you on!! :-) Remember you can use a T-berrie fabric, or other fabric and a T-berrie pattern, just show a little Thimbleberries love! :-)

That's all for now~ time to quit delaying and go rippin'!
Until next time~
Happy Stitchin'!! :-)

6 comments:

Diane said...

we all leave our minds at home (or where-ever) occasionally. some things just don't change, for a long time I thought I would eventualy figure out when the bobbin ran out of thread, but I still will sew along...no thread..oops, of course frogging is more tedious, glad it wasn't more!

Anonymous said...

I hate unpicking too! But, we all do it :) I love your 30's quilt! :)

prashant said...

You've got me inspired now!!
post free classified ads

Darlene said...

I'm sure you're done rippin' - thank goodness it was only a hanful of blocks.

It's T'berries Day - woohoo - I'll be back to check your progress on my favorite quilt. teehee

Quilter Kathy said...

Your 30's quilt is awesome! Are you going to go over and help them quilt?!? I would not be able to stay away!

*karendianne. said...

Your 30's quilt is spectacular. wow! But these blocks are so, so pretty!!!

B-r-r-r-r

Who knew that having a Halloween Hop last week would bring the chilly weather?! We had rain, wind--- the power even went out for a few hours...