Monday, May 17, 2010

Design Wall Monday

Not a whole lot of sewing going on here, but I did get this partially cut out~ It is 'Imagine' from Carrie's 'Schnibbles Times Two' book. I had 2 Gypsy Rose layer cakes that I had been hoarding saving :-) for something special. The day arrived to cut into them! But I was a little too speedy because Kelly announced this~ after I made my first cuts! :-o Oh well~ I am going to have a beautiful quilt! If you've been holding on to a special set of charm packs or layer cakes, be sure to check out Kelly's contest before you cut! ;-)

And to see lots of design wall inspiration, hop over to Judy L's blog and check out all today's design walls!

Until next time~
Happy Stitchin'!!

6 comments:

Barb said...

You always have something fun on your design wall...

Anonymous said...

I too have some Gypsy Rose that I need to take a deep breath and cut into - its a gorgeous line of fabric. I cant wait to see your Schnibbles - I bet it will be gorgeous! :)

Karen said...

Always good to see what's happening in Quiltland on a Monday.

Diane said...

I think I need to get that schnibbles book, so many people are saying good stuff about it...of course I think I have 3 schnibbles patterns, but haven't made one yet...

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

OH, it's going to be lovely! I love the Gypsy Rose fabric - and any and all of Carrie's patterns! I do hope you're still going to join us for the fun!

prashant said...

its a gorgeous line of fabric.
post free classified ads

B-r-r-r-r

Who knew that having a Halloween Hop last week would bring the chilly weather?! We had rain, wind--- the power even went out for a few hours...