K-2 Grandpa's Chickens, H-2 Jacob Anthony~ that one gave me fits! I do not like set in seams and I am still considering remaking it and just putting a wonky frame around it. ;-)
C-3 Rayelle's Fence, and K-6 Ann's Folly. The last two were pretty quick and fun. ;-)
While the CW's were out, I did block 6 of the Jelly Roll Sampler Quilt Along too. I altered the final borders, because it looks better with my other blocks this way. ;-)
Hope you found some time to sew today too!
Until next time~
Happy stitchin'!
9 comments:
Great blocks S!!!
Sadly, I tried, but ended up with no time for sewing today... sometimes the family decide to visit and stay all daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy...
Tomorrow the most of them go fishing for a week! Yay!!! Sewing will be done! 8-)
Great job on all the DJ blocks! I especially like your Ann's Folly one! That red really pops! Off to choose two for this week... :o)
Love your blocks!!
love the blocks, I always like to be ahead on blocks, I get stressed when I fall behind or even and right on track-cuz I know at some point something is going to get me behind.
Nice blocks!!
Your blocks look great! Love the red (and your red/white wrench,too!).
Happy Quilting!
Such cute blocks! You're just moving right along on that Dear Jane! It's so fun to follow along, and it will be fun to see the whole quilt!
Oh... I still haven't started my DJs. One of these days. Row one patterns are printed, though. :-D
That H-2 does look difficult. I need to look that one up.
Love your blocks!!
post free classified ads
Post a Comment