Saturday, March 13, 2010

Fun Times!

Can you guess what this roll of springy goodness is going to grow up to be?

I happened past a quilt shop this morning, and just had to stop in. ;-) Oh-oh~ its been opened!! :-))



Hey~ I could have bought a cheesecake! This is so much better for my health. ;-)

Off to play!
Have a great day!! :-)

10 comments:

Darlene said...

YUMMY! (no calories - LOL)

Brenda said...

Well, the only thing I know it's going to become is 1)beautiful, 2) done in record time, & 3)Something I wish I would have thought of!!!

cheesecake would have been fun though..... but yeah, this is better for you!! Epecially if you have a jogging progam your working on!! ;-)

Jonathan said...

Yummy! Can't wait to find out! ☺

Karen said...

The fabrics definitely look like spring!

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Hmm, I think table-topper so you can use it while you eat cheese cake!!

Quilter Going Bananas said...

They scream Spring! Love it!

Needled Mom said...

Gorgeous fabrics!!!! Much healthier than cheesecake too.

Nicole said...

Now that is the way to look at fabric purchases! It won't go directly to your thighs! lol
Love those pretty colors.

Cindy said...

NOw that's my kind of cheesecake..LOL

Although if it was cheesecake with a bit of chocolate, I may have had to get the cheesecake instead. ROFLOL

Jeanne Turner McBrayer said...

What a pretty fabric selection! I can't resist prettily packaged fabrics, either.

B-r-r-r-r

Who knew that having a Halloween Hop last week would bring the chilly weather?! We had rain, wind--- the power even went out for a few hours...