Thursday, March 11, 2010

Finished!

All 32 of them!! :-)


For anyone just stopping by~ I am exchanging these blocks with Bingo~Bonnie. We have been working on them for the past year. We make 2 of each block~ one to keep, one to trade. Our final exchange will be for 16 blocks. The pattern is from Quilter's Cache by Marcia Hohn. It's called My Blue Heaven. We did scale it back to a little smaller block. We chose to use all scrappy fabrics for the small HST's and blues for the larger one. I'm not sure when we will mail the final sets, but I am looking forward to this quilt! :-)

I think, once the quilt is all together, I am going to have to count the HST's in it~ I think I will be amazed! ;-)

Until next time~
Happy stitchin'!!

8 comments:

Sara said...

Very pretty! It's so much fun to swap blocks with friends. Every time you look at the quilt, you'll think of the friend.

I just counted and there are 80 triangles in each block - 20 triangles for each quarter of the block. That's LOTS of triangles!!

Barb said...

That is going to be one beautiful quilt!!

Dresden Quilter said...

What a great idea and what gorgeous blocks. Can't wait to see it all together.

Jonathan said...

That is going to be one stunning quilt! WOW!

Angela said...

Great job! Love the combination of scrappy with those rich blues!

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

You did it!! I just knew you would and they are wonderful, let us know how many HST's there were!!

sunny said...

What a neat idea! I can't wait to see your final project. A great way to share memories with a friend.

Laura said...

Love those scrappy blocks!

B-r-r-r-r

Who knew that having a Halloween Hop last week would bring the chilly weather?! We had rain, wind--- the power even went out for a few hours...