Friday, March 12, 2010

I Love Goals!

They keep me grounded, ...focused, and I love results! :-) LOL It's one of the reasons I love being part of the CG&GQC so much~ we make goals at the beginning of the month and then see how we did at the end of the month... sounds pretty simple right? But without those goals, I sometimes find myself at odds~ 'which project should I work on today?' ;-) With my goals, I know which project to work on! Call me crazy, but it works for me! LOL :-)

Yesterday I got my next 6 Piece and Goodwill blocks together. I'll need to cut more pieces before I can work on any more. My goal was to do 3 a month, but I'm trying to work ahead a bit because when the weather gets nicer, I will get a lot busier. ;-)
**blogger flipped them. :-/ Sorry.

I hope you are reaching some of your quilting goals this week~
Until next time~
Happy Stitchin'!

6 comments:

julieQ said...

I like goals too! Keeps me going for sure. I love these blocks so much...I am making a variation of these blocks to use up my scraps. I love the way your used red and green together, wonderful choice.

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

I love goals!! even if they are small ones it helps me get things done.

Angela said...

I really love these blocks you are working on! Really looks like a great block to use alot of smaller scraps!

Brenda said...

I hope Shannon see's this!!! Look what she has done!! Getting both of us hooked on doing these blks!! Good for you Shannon - these blks are going to be making beautiful quilts this year for Christmas!!!
Now I am going to have really get in gear to get mine done too!!! I really like how they look up there on the wall..... yup, you are one busy lady and I am learing to love goals!!! And keeping up with you is not an easy task! But I am trying!!!!

Anonymous said...

ooooh, very pretty blocks! I like them! Where is my magazine???

Goals? Well, not this week; maybe next. You keep me inspired. ;-)

Just wish I could borrow your "house elves." LOL

Cindy said...

OH my, you have made such great progress on your Piece and Goodwill Blocks....way to go!!

I have more CGQC goals to tend to but I think I want to "play" first..LOL

B-r-r-r-r

Who knew that having a Halloween Hop last week would bring the chilly weather?! We had rain, wind--- the power even went out for a few hours...