Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Thimbleberries Sew Day Update...


I managed to sneak in a bit of time at the machine this morning and got a few blocks together. I need to cut bricks for all those 4 patches now. ;-) I am doing this pattern from Bonnie Hunter's Quiltville. I'm not sure how much more time I will have to work today, but I'm off to cut!~

Hope you are finding time to sew today too!
Happy Stitchin'! :-)

9 comments:

Darlene said...

Oh, there's my favorite project. I love this one! :-)

Myra said...

Love this pattern! A friend of mine here has made that quilt too. I am pondering it for one of my daughters' wedding quilt...

The dresses are looking great! Good for you! 8-)

Great giveaway goodies you got from Trish! Lucky you!

Love the fabric you are using for your Amy Butler Sweet Harmony pattern! Awesome! 8-)

Happy stitchings!

Needled Mom said...

This will be gorgeous. I love the pattern!

Karen said...

I have been having a good sew day. Thank you.
Thimbleberry fabrics have such a good look to them. Can't think of one of them I haven't liked though I haven't purchased any in a good while.

Angela said...

Such warm yummy fabrics!

Connie said...

I like those color, will be a beautiful Quilt. HAPPY SEWING!

Bridget B said...

You are such a busy little sewer- sorry I missed the sew day. Maybe I will be better organized in April. Happy Easter.

andsewon said...

Ooohhh nnoo..I forgot!Got to get my sewing schedule posted so I do not forget again!
Love this design.
Will look awesome!!
Hugs,
Lola

bingo~bonnie said...

that is gonna be a Gorgeous Bricks & Stepping Stones when you are done!!! I la,la,love your thimbleberries fabrics you're using!

Love from Texas! ~bonnie

B-r-r-r-r

Who knew that having a Halloween Hop last week would bring the chilly weather?! We had rain, wind--- the power even went out for a few hours...