Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Would You Do Me A Small Favor?

Today is my Mom's birthday~ would you pop over to her blog and wish her a happy day?
I'd love for her to be flooded with comments! :-)) Thanks!

I got some real happy mail yesterday~
I won a giveaway at Jeanne's blog! ~ All Things Quilty The fabrics just sing spring to me! :-))

Don't you love how she tied them together? She is very artistic in her quilting too~ I love looking at the quilts she posts! I plan to take a piece of the green and use it in my Piece & Goodwill blocks because when they grow up to be a quilt, I am renaming it~ 'With a Little Help From My Friends', because so many of my friends sent me green scraps when I found myself so short. :-)

Hope you have a happy day!
Until next time~
Happy Stitchin'!

6 comments:

Needled Mom said...

Very pretty fabrics....so springy too!

Kim said...

Beutiful fabrics

Angela said...

Love those fabrics you won!
Just went and wished your Mom a Happy Birthday! :o)

Anonymous said...

Very pretty fabrics! Lucky you!

*karendianne. said...

I wasn't around yesterday but I went and offered a birthday with today. I totally can't believe you punished your Mom with an offer to sing again. You really are crazy! hee.

Cindy said...

Aren't quilters the most fun, most creative and most generous people you know?

Blessings to you.

B-r-r-r-r

Who knew that having a Halloween Hop last week would bring the chilly weather?! We had rain, wind--- the power even went out for a few hours...