Monday, March 8, 2010

Design Wall Monday & We Have a Winner!

I did not accomplish much over the weekend~ too many things pulling me in other directions. But its a new week and hope springs! :-))

I did finish this little hand towel~ it's an Aunt Martha pattern and has other herbs to stitch too. I think I might get hooked on towel stitching~ fast, fun, useful~ what's not to like? :-)

To be inspired by beautiful quilts, blocks, and other fun design walls check out Judy L's blog. ;-)

I know, you want to know who won my little giveaway~
DS drew a name before heading out to school this AM~


Congratulations Karen! I'll be sending you an email for your address. :-)


Thanks, everyone, for all your wonderful comments on my last post!~ I usually don't mess up counting so badly. Oh well, I did finish the HST's and am off to work on blocks! ;-)

Have a great week and until next time..
Happy stitchin'!!

10 comments:

Cindy said...

Didn't know, or don't remember..LOL..about a giveaway but congrats to Karen!

But did want to stop by, Sandie, and say how much I like your towel.

It's Monday and cloudy and dreary here so I guess that means I should get some Sew Cindy time in at some point today.

Brenda said...

I am glad you are finding useful things to make!!! You know how quilts are so much clutter around a house, I am glad you have found something useful to make with your time!!

Get back at it girl!!! it's almost time to be spending hours outdoors and enjoying the flowers.... oh, right, you've already got some don't you!!
Make it a great Monday!! ((hugs))

Denise :) said...

Cute hand towel! I love garden-inspired things! :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Karen/Log Cabin Quilter!

Oh, I love your hand towel! Can't wait to see the other herbs in the packet that you'll stitch.

Karen said...

I don't win often, so I am thrilled to be a winner! Thank you Sandy.

sunny said...

I love that little hand towel! Can't wait to see the others. And congrats to Kim!

Quilter Kathy said...

Congrats to Karen!
Lovely hand towel!
I will wait until grubby little boys' hands aren't dirtying my hand towels before I make something this lovely!

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

What a CUTE tea towel!!! And, congrats to Karen!!

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Oh I love your hand towel, I think that is a lot for a weekend! and congrats. to Karen!!

Diane said...

love your little towel-cute. I have a bunch and was thinking the other day, "I should get them out and put some applique on them for spring/easter" Then I stopped and slapped myself....I have too much to do already.

B-r-r-r-r

Who knew that having a Halloween Hop last week would bring the chilly weather?! We had rain, wind--- the power even went out for a few hours...