Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A New Schnibble Over Here!

Roundabout is finished! Well, it is as far as it will get until I can go quilting. ;-) I used a roll of Thimbleberries fabrics called 'A Gardeners Touch' and Kona~ I think it was called 'bone'. :-/ I am going to have to start paying more attention to the Kona colors. ;-)


Hope you had a good day!
Until next time~
Happy Stitchin'!

20 comments:

Myra said...

Oh my... It is wonderful S!! Love it! 8-)
Happy stitchings!

Brenda said...

I like this pattern. Hmmmm, and you did a very nice job on it. Do you think it would like to come to my house for a, uh, visit???? lol! Yup, I really think you did a great job on this one. So, I take it your busy sewing. Good!!

Béa said...

Well done, beautiful top.

Unknown said...

It looks great!

Barb said...

Oh wow...love it....need to get busy with mine!!

joan said...

I love the color combination... Great job!

Thelma said...

Congratulations on finishing your March Schnibble!

I don't see or hear much about Thimbleberries fabric these days. I have one quilt made from there fabric and love it.

I think your top is lovely!

Shelley said...

Yummy!

Angela said...

Great job! I love the fabrics you used!

Dawn-Marie said...

I just love the fabrics that you used. This is gorgeous!

Karen said...

A good finish. I have some Schnibble patterns and have not made one of them.

Needled Mom said...

Love your colors. Wasn't it a fun quilt to make?

Cindy said...

Ooh, Sandie, love the color scheme you chose for Roundabout. Great wallhanging. Will you be keeping this for yourself?

I'm wondering which Schnibble will be in April. I cannot believe April is one week from today.

Carol said...

Looks wonderful!

Thearica said...

Your Schnibble quilt is gorgeous!

You have been tagged with the Sunshine Bloggers Award! Take a peek at my blog to see what it is all about! Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

I was sort of burned out on TB...but you've brought me back around. It is wonderful! I finished mine this morning but haven't taken a photo just yet.

Allyson said...

It looks great! Perfect colors for Spring. I've just started mine out of Cherish Nature. I was hoping for a Springy looking project also.

Bridget B said...

lovely- you can come visit me also ;)

Kim Brackett said...

Love that quilt! Cute pattern and beautiful fabrics!

sunny said...

Very nice! I haven't made the plunge into Schnibbling yet. But I want to! And now that I'll be seeing all your monthly finishes.......

B-r-r-r-r

Who knew that having a Halloween Hop last week would bring the chilly weather?! We had rain, wind--- the power even went out for a few hours...