Friday, March 19, 2010

Happy Friday!

I don't usually post on Friday's~ the weekend is starting, the busyness starts, but today is an exception! :-) Thank you for all your lovely comments on my Vintage Sheet top! :-) I'm sorry I couldn't get better photo's~ I think they would involve ladders~ LOL :-))

Angela asked to see what I plan to use for binding~ since that was the reason for using the pink and the green around some of the diamonds. The stripe fabric along the side will be the binding~ bias cut so the stripes are diagonal. ;-) I can hardly stand waiting to go rent the LA to get this baby quilted! ;-)
And speaking of Angela~ I'm about to embark on an adventure with her. :-) She has started a Dear Jane blog and I'm going to try to follow along with her. :-) I'm getting excited!~ I have been wanting to make DJ blocks and have been 'stock-piling' *LOL* ;-) 1800 repro's for it. Want to join us?? ;-)) Stop over and say hi! :-) She is going to be making 2 sets of blocks and has picked some great fabrics!

That's all for now~
Have a great weekend!
And until next time~
Happy Stitchin'!

5 comments:

Darlene said...

The stripe is perfect for binding your wonderful quilt.

Enjoy your DJ journey - I'll be watching your progress. :-)

Cindy said...

What fun the stripe will be, Sandie, really setting the quilt off beautifully.

Think I'll start my weekend by going in to soak in a nice warm tub, with candles and music.

Have a wonderful weekend. Don't forget to rest.

Brenda said...

it will be fun to see your progress!! Have a great weekend my friend~!

Béa said...

Ha Ha Ha ! Angela is a temptress...don't ask why I say that...

Angela said...

Oh my! That stripe is PERFECT for your quilt! Fantastic!
Thank you for the link to my DJ blog -- I just posted this week's goals... I can't wait to see what you do! :o)

B-r-r-r-r

Who knew that having a Halloween Hop last week would bring the chilly weather?! We had rain, wind--- the power even went out for a few hours...