My 'hearts' turned into geese! :-) I am working on my
'Madeline' Schnibble quilt today for the Year of Schnibbles group. I was going to come back and add the photo to the previous post, but I got carried away and sewed a few blocks! :-o Sorry. Do you have a 'Cotton Picker'? I got mine from a friend in one of my swaps last year and I love it! It really gets the fuzz out of my mat when I am trimming things up.

I think this is my favorite Schnibble so far~ y'all know I'm crazy, but did you know I am crazy'bout stars too? I am! :-))

I have put a loaf of bread in the bread machine, the laundry is going and I think I've been up/down the stairs a dozen times! It's time for a mini break to watch a few quilting programs. ;-) My TV is no where near my machine, so I'll get back to the rest of the stars soon!
9 comments:
OMGosh! Those are too cute!!!
Those stars are beautiful. Yes my day went well. I am taking a break from the quilting because my shoulders are stiffening up.
Lookin' GOOD!!! And I know you are having fun too!!! Great way to spend a Saturday!!!
I read something wrong at first and thought you had bread on the sewing machine. Wondered if that was to keep you going in case you got hungry!
Cute, cute stars!
Turning out quite nice.....
Did someone say fresh bread?
I LOVE those pink and red stars....sooooooo wonderful. The COLORS are great together. PERFECT.
Looks yummy already. It's going to be a cute little quilt. Enjoy the party
Hugs
N♥t
Love the fabrics and I love the blocks! Sawtooth stars are one of my favorites to make. That Cotton Picker looks neat. I'll have to check that out.
Love your blocks. Gonna put that Cotton Picker on my list of must haves.
Post a Comment