Friday, January 22, 2010

~Sewing~Sewing~Sewing~

I love to sew! The Fig Tree blocks are coming along and all the pinwheels are together! :-) I don't really have a plan for them yet, but I will! :-) All the cutting, trimming etc is finally looking like something. ;-) Am I impatient? No~ just anxious to get thru the mindless parts to get to the fun stuff! ;-) LOL Here is a photo of all the pinwheels and the blocks~ ready to start making the sashings. :-)

Thank you for your interest in our Thimbleberries Sew Day! I am really looking forward to playing in my Thimbleberries fabrics! Oh, I know I could play in them any day, but to be playing with my blogging friends will be so much more fun! :-) Just to clarify~ you don't have to finish anything on Wednesday. We don't have any deadlines or anything. Just make a post on that day and let us know what you are working on~ show us your Thimbleberries love! :-) And then be sure to come back and tell one of us that you posted so you will be in the little giveaway. ;-)

Tomorrow is the Valentine's Sewing Party, so I'll be back then!
Happy Stitchin'!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

You can play "Thimbleberries" and I'll play "Schnibbles". LOL

Brenda said...

And I'll be working!!

Karen said...

See you at the Valentine Sewing Party!

B-r-r-r-r

Who knew that having a Halloween Hop last week would bring the chilly weather?! We had rain, wind--- the power even went out for a few hours...