Tuesday, January 26, 2010

~~Cutting, Cutting, Cutting~

Whew! ;-) I spent the day cutting up green scraps for my 'Piece & Goodwill' quilt from the Nov/Dec 09 Quiltmaker. My friends on HGTV shared scraps and wow~ I got scraps! :-) I'm all set to sew blocks now! :-))


Until tomorrow~
Happy Stitching!

11 comments:

Angela said...

Yummy fabrics! That block is lovely!

Quilter Kathy said...

OH my...that is a lovely photo...just look at all those pieces ready to sew!

Shannon said...

Way to go!

Jonathan said...

Nice friends! That block is gorgeous!!

Thearica said...

I love that forum!

Can't wait to see your finished quilt!

bingo~bonnie said...

These are the same colors I have going for my Star Struck Blocks (current L/E) - how did I miss that everyone was sending you scraps to add to your project??? Do you now have enough or still running short on light greens?

BTW, I love that you are swapping these with a friend! How special both your quilts will be in the end ;)

Love from Texas! ~bonnie

Brenda said...

I have to cut more greens for mine too!!! Plus some of the other colours, but I will do that when I have gone through what I have already done!! I like this blk. Its fun to do this with friends isn't it!!!

Dresden Quilter said...

I love all these colours together. It is great that you were able to trade fabrics.

Michelle said...

I can't wait to see it done. I feel like a kid looking through the glass at a candy store! LOL!

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

wow! I bet that feels great!

Laura said...

I hadn't bought a quilt magazine for months, but I had to buy that issue, partly because of the Piece and Goodwill quilt. It looks like you are off to a great start!

B-r-r-r-r

Who knew that having a Halloween Hop last week would bring the chilly weather?! We had rain, wind--- the power even went out for a few hours...