Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Petite 4's

Remember the fun Holly Jolly Bingo game that The Quilt Shoppe hosted around Christmas? I really enjoyed the game and the fun of checking my bingo words everyday. :-) And I was one of the lucky daily winners! :-o Look at the cutie that came in the mail today~

Petite 4's! It says "Petite 4s- 320 tasty 2.5 inch squares from 2 collections" How cute is that?! There is a pincushion pattern enclosed too. But I think I am going to have to play with these and pet them for a while before I sew them into anything. LOL They are just cute! Thank you to the ladies of the Quilt Shoppe for such fun! :-)

11 comments:

Cindy said...

They're adorable!! I haven't wanted to touch mine either....they're just too cute.

I saw your name the day you won - congrats. I vaguely remember - don't they plan on having another BINGO come spring?

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

I loved playing Bingo, I saw you won, but did not know what it was, really fun!! i would just look for a while too!

Thearica said...

WOW! Your gift is absolutely awesome! 320 pieces of fabric....I would have a hard time figuring what I would do with them too. :)

Quilter Kathy said...

How cute! Lucky you!

Mikol said...

That sure is a lot of tiny squares. :) I would lay them out and just look at them for a while too. Good luck, can't wait to see what they grow up to be.

bingo~bonnie said...

oh you lucky girl!!! Looks like 2010 is gonna be a great year for you! Congrats on winning such a variety of beautiful fabrics from MODA!

Love from Texas! ~bonnie

Myra said...

What a darling little package S!! Lucky ducky you!! 8-)
Have fun playing with it!

Karen said...

2.5" squares are a good size for play. Plus you get a good view of each fabric in that size. Helps when the prints are larger.

Angela said...

Lucky you! I would want to pet them for awhile too! They look so pretty all packaged up like that! Cant wait to see what you make with them! :o)

Michelle said...

LOL!
I love bingo! Those are too cute...have fun!

Canarella said...

you are so lucky ....... love the package you got....

B-r-r-r-r

Who knew that having a Halloween Hop last week would bring the chilly weather?! We had rain, wind--- the power even went out for a few hours...