
..and a table runner that is all together! :-) I didn't trim the ends yet, I decided to do that right before I take it along to quilt so the stitching stays in place. ;-)
I know you are waiting for the winner of the Sweet Treat Bag~ :-) But first, I just wanted to say, thanks for playing with me! :-) I hope y'all had as much fun playing with your Thimbleberries books or fabrics as I did! Please join Barb & I again on February 24th! :-)
DS drew the name and he picked~~~
~~~wait for it~~~~
Diary of a Quilt Maven! :-)
Congratulations Monica! I just need your address and I'll go to the PO on Monday.
Until next time~
Happy Stitchin'!
5 comments:
Your table topper is looking good S! I do like that pattern! 8-)
Congrats to Monica on her win!
Yay me! I never win anything.
I love the tablerunner. Ya know...I bet you could just wait to trim the table runner until after it's been quilted. Instead maybe just draw a line where you will trim so you (or whoever is quilting it) knows where the runner will stop...just a thought.
That was so nice of you to give a prize for this month...do you want me to do next month?
Pretty runner!
Congrats to Monica!!!
I did get right much cut on my project.
Lola
What a neat tablerunner pattern. It looks great!
Post a Comment