
Today is the day for the Charming Girls Quilt Club Valentine's Sewing Party! Whoohoo!
And look~ I've got little 'hearts' ready for trimming! :-)

More soon!~~ ;-)


Who knew that having a Halloween Hop last week would bring the chilly weather?! We had rain, wind--- the power even went out for a few hours...
20 comments:
Let's try this again without the mispelling!
Love your hearts♥♥♥ Can't wait to
see the whole project!
Hmm...looks very interesting! Will be back later. Happy sewing... :-D
Looking good! I think it's time for lunch or some munchies!!! I mean...it is a party right?
Lovely start, happy sewing day !
I "heart" what you're doing.
Happy sewing day.
Happy HEART day.
I love those hearts..can't wait to see the whole project.
What a cute way to create hearts!
See you at the party!
Nice!! I'll be back to see your progress.
OMGosh - you have GREAT TASTE IN FABRIC, TOO (giggle)! Love the hearts, and can't wait to see more! Sew on Sandie!
Looking good. I can't wait to see it all done!
I think you are "funnin" us--those look like flying geese blocks that you are making--with hear fabric--did I guess right?????
Hugs, Di&co
I am waiting to see one trimmed. Looks intriguing.
Oh, those are going to be so cute! I can't wait to see it all finished!!
Very cute! Can't wait to see it all done! Come see mine! polly :-) http://auntpollysporch.blogspot.com/2010/01/voila-madeline-is-done.html
Can't wait to see your finished project...love your fabric choice :)
Sandy, I love your fabrics. This is going to be such a romantic quilt. Sorry we didn't get much time to visit today, during the Valentine Party. But I really did enjoy quilting with you today. And I look forward to seeing how your quilt turns out, as well as seeing what you create in the future!
SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com
Very cute hearts!
Will check back to see your finished quilt. Love what I see so far.
I think you had a fab time at the party, eh? It was a fun day :^)
Post a Comment