Sunday, June 21, 2009

Choices :-) ...and Giveaway Winner!



First to choices, I played with the blocks some more and have narrowed it down to these two. (no, Brenda, I am not making 80 more blocks to make both of them! LOL :-)) Please help me choose by commenting with either a left choice or a right choice~ok? And thank you all for your input!! :-))


Now on to my giveaway winner~~~ Thank you all for leaving comments and reading my 200 posts! I thought it would be years before I got to that number! LOL And now... drum roll please... congratulations to.....
are you ready? First I should tell you, since it is Father's Day, my DH picked the winner by choosing a number. The lucky person whose name was behind number 13 is............. :-) .................. :-) .................... :-)



~~~~~ :-) ~~~~~~~~~~~




~~Myra~~ !!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations! If you can email your address to me, I will get your prizes out sometime soon. ;-) And you know, even though I had absolutely nothing to do with it, I must say hubby did good! :-) ~ I think it was really fate that chose you since you love making bags too. :-)
Have a happy day y'all!~
And until next time,
Happy Stitchin'!!!

11 comments:

Quilter Going Bananas said...

I like the one on the left.

Congrats to Myra! Whoo Hoo!

Eleanor S said...

Another vote for the one on the left!

Brenda said...

Alright MYRA!!!
And since you won't make more blks...... uh, hmmmm, let me see here...... I pick .....so what is the differece between them????

kidding, kidding, I pick the one the left okay!!!!! the first one in case you have two lefts!! ;-)

NO, I mean the one on the right - I pick right!!!!

this is not funny - lets go back to furrows okay!!!!

Seriously though, I do like the first one better. I like the light coloured centers in in, it's not as busy as the 2nd one. Gives the eye a place to rest. The other one is just a bit busy to me. I just really like these blks though and all the different ways you have show that they can be layed out - has Bonnie seen this yet??? Love it!! Now, how long till we find out which one you are doing???? lol!

Shogun said...

Congrats to the winner!

I like both of these. The one on the left is actually busier to me and my eyes feel like they are shaking and moving when I look at it. The one on the right seems more "solid" and I also like it! Hard to choose, I vote for both. Can't wait to see what you decide.

Myra said...

Woohoo I won!?!! OH my! Lucky me! Wow! Thank your DH for picking number 13! I didn't even know 13 was a good number for me!!! lol! I shall be sending my mailing address right away! Thank for hosting the giveaway! 8-)

Now, my choice for your blocks. The left one looks much busier (dizzying) on my eyes, and I like the effect of the right one, so I am going with the right one... Does this make your choice any easier?! lol! 8-)

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

I love th right !

bingo~bonnie said...

I don't think you can go wrong no matter which way you pick... but if the decision was up to me...

I'd pick the one on the right. I just love how the eye follows the lines of the triangles.. across the whole quilt. ;)

thanks for letting us all have a say ;)

Love from Texas! ~bonnie

Dresden Quilter said...

I would say the right choice.

Needled Mom said...

I'll have to go with the left one. I love the secondary look to it.

Anonymous said...

I pick the right - the left makes me see fuzzy.

HsvHicks

Pat / Silver Thimble Quilt Co. said...

Congrats to Myra..and I vote LEFT FOR SURE..

Pat

B-r-r-r-r

Who knew that having a Halloween Hop last week would bring the chilly weather?! We had rain, wind--- the power even went out for a few hours...