
LOL, you read that right, I'm still livin' in April! :-)) I finally finished up the BunnyHill BOM for April. And now I see that I forgot to add a little bow to the chick, ~I'll do that before I put it away. ;-) I was going to get May's ready to work on, but I might as well wait until tomorrow and do both May and June's prepping at the same time! ;-) Sigh. I will get caught up one of these days!! :-))
Have a happy day and
Happy Stitchin'!
6 comments:
Take your time, look at how cute it turned out!!
Awesome! K, for QGBs, brought her blocks to our gathering last night. I didn't realize how small the blocks were! Too cute! 8-)
You're ahead of me, LOL
Feb, March and April are almost done but not quite! Love how your block looks.
That reminds me that it is time to look for the new block.
Well, haven't you been busy!! I love the christmas blks!! I think they will be great when you have them all done, so please DON'T change them until you see them all together. And your Oceans blks - I love 'em!! Keep sewing a seam and I am caught up with your blog - so don't write anything for a day or so, so I can stay 'caught' up!! lol! ;-)
I am doing those too.... but have only got as far as February, got discouraged when my handle kept being crooked...took it out and that was enough...and I can't hand stitch very well....shewee...maybe I should just keep trying and will get better at it? Yours looks great
Post a Comment