Check out Helen's new pattern!~ I love it! And she's having a giveaway. :-))
And here is another~ add your birthday wishes for Jackie! :-)
One more~ for a fun box of scraps from Sheree's Alchemy! :-)
Ok, just one more~ Check out Bitty Bit's and Pieces project and giveaway. ;-)
Have fun! And good luck to everyone! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
B-r-r-r-r
Who knew that having a Halloween Hop last week would bring the chilly weather?! We had rain, wind--- the power even went out for a few hours...
-
~~ My Giveaway is now closed. Thank you for stopping by!!~~ Happy October! Today all over blogland~ at last count 143 blogs and 8 busi...
-
I know I have mentioned the new Sew Sweet Simplicity BOM by Jacquelynne Steves in the past, but I didn't tell you that I am one of her...
-
Today is my day for the Bowls with Borders hop! :-) But before I show you my little project, let me first thank C...
No comments:
Post a Comment