
I cannot believe I have posted 200 times! :-o I didn't think I'd have that much to say! LOL :-)
In celebration, I am giving away a new bag pattern I found. It is called the Carmen Convertible Tote and Bag and is from Serendipity Studios. Sorry my photo got a little washed out~ you can see it on the link. ;-) When I saw it, I thought y'all might like it too. :-) I'll add some other goodies, but I won't tell those just yet. ;-)
For my faithful followers, you don't need to do a thing~ I'll enter you 3 times just for being my follower~ but if you do want to give me a hello, I'll increase your chances to 5. :-) I know I have readers who aren't followers, so if you comment on this post, I'll throw you into the hat too, and if you've been commenting before today, I'll give you another 2 entries too. :-) You do not need to publish this giveaway on your blogs~ why dilute your chances?? LOL :-))
I'll draw the winner next Sunday (my time) ~some time in the afternoon. And I will mail anywhere, so don't be shy! :-) If you don't have a blog, you are going to have to give me your email or some other way to contact you.
Thank-you for reading my quilting adventures! Good luck to everyone! :-))
8 comments:
Congrats on 200 posts! Looking forward to the next 200!
200 wohoooooooooooo If you need any upside down pictures call me and I will walk over on my hands...LOL.....love U
Congrats on 200 postings! I still haven't figured out on mine how to tell how many posts there are....so many things to still learn and figure out.
Congratulations and celebrations - sung slightly off tune. Well done. Looking forward to the next 200!
tich
"Hello!" 8-)
Congrats on your 200th post, and hears to many more!!! 8-)
Great bag pattern by the way! 8-)
Happy stitchings!
Found you through Judy;s Mr. Linky box... Congrats on 200th post!
Happy Quilting :)
Congrats on your 200th...wow.
Pat
Congrats on your 200th posting...I am having a giveaway myself, why no come on over and take a look. Hope to see you there.
Post a Comment