
I worked on the HST's for Judy L.'s 'Bears in the Farmhouse Quilt-Along' on Sunday and this morning I needed to finish pressing them up. A few still have their papers attached, but they will come out tonight while I'm in my easy chair. :-) I was all smug thinking, 'yay those HST's are finished!' Until I looked a little closer at the pattern~ one of the borders is all HST's too! :-o I have a real love/hate relationship with those little buggers! :-/ Love the look, hate all the squaring up... although with the Triangulations, there really isn't any squaring up to them, just paper rippin'.
Now I just need to do a few more of the paper-pieced blocks and the swap will be ready for mid-March. :-) If I do them tomorrow, then the rest of the week I can go back to finishing some of my table toppers! ;-)
*click the photo's for a bit larger view~ ;-)
Until next time~
Happy Stitchin'! ;-)

1 comment:
Never thought of that! I guess there wouldn't be squaring up of the HST using that method. Bonus! 8-)
Lanterns look wonderful.
Post a Comment