When I saw the Schnibbles pattern for May ~Doc~ I knew it would be perfect for my collection of striped shirt fabrics. What I didn't know was how hooked I would get! :-o I just couldn't stop at nine blocks! I kept cutting, and sewing... and.... viola!
I have a quilt top for one of my DS's! :-) It was really hard to get good photo's~ the stripes look so much nicer in person. I tried taking a photo outside too~
Now I need to get back to some of my other projects~ I seem to be behind in all of them! LOL
Hope you are having a great day!
Until next time~
Happy Stitchin'!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
B-r-r-r-r
Who knew that having a Halloween Hop last week would bring the chilly weather?! We had rain, wind--- the power even went out for a few hours...
-
The saying 'time flies when you are having fun' certainly applies to my last year! Where have I been? Well, here there and everywhe...
-
~~ My Giveaway is now closed. Thank you for stopping by!!~~ Happy October! Today all over blogland~ at last count 143 blogs and 8 busi...
-
Oh my goodness! I cannot believe it is the end of August! Where have I been? Everywhere! But recently welcoming this cutie has been the hi...


21 comments:
The design works well with the stripes.
Love your card trick quilt...the colors you selected are perfect!
Great use of shirting! It is just wonderful.
I love all those stripes. Perfect for a guy :-)
Great idea for those fabrics! Bigger is always better!!! Love your Doc:)I can't believe you got it done already!
I love the May design.
Wow - that's awesome! The fabric really was perfect.
I like the larger size! Very nice indeed.
so pretty-I like it alot.
Love it and the larger size is fabulous.
Love your quilt...the fabrics are perfect!
I love it! :0)
Gorgeous!! Thanks for sharing!
P
Wow, Sandie...great quilt. Those shirt stripes are so perfect for a guy...I bet your son is going to love it. :o)
XOXO,
Cyndi
Fabulous! It's perfect! When you said you were recycling men's shirts, I didn't in vision them looking this great. Well done!
that really is pretty to be mens shirt's
Wowza on making Doc bigger..it looks great!
This is great! The fabrics are super cool for Doc.
Sheets... now shirts! What's next???
Looks lovely! I like that you made it bigger :-) Great idea!
Aren't you smart? I thought I was doing good to get nine blocks done and you made a whole quilt. Bravo! Love the blue and white stripes by the way...
Post a Comment