Monday, April 13, 2015

Spring Sewing....

A few weeks ago Brooke @ Silly Mama Quilts  asked if  I could proofread a pattern 
she was working on.  It was such a cute pattern that I had to make it! LOL

This is the Story Quilt. :-) 
I didn't have the fun house print that Brooke was using, so I went to my scraps.  
My mind just kept thinking, make a happy quilt! 
Bring some Spring inside (since it was still rather chilly outside).

This is my top before quilting. ~
And here it is all quilted up!
                                                                         The back~


 If you would like to see Brooke's adorable Story Quilt and find out about a fun giveaway~

Until next time~
Happy stitchin'!

7 comments:

Sara said...

You're right - this just says spring! Very cute.

Needled Mom said...

Those are great colors.

Brenda said...

Yes, that does say spring!!! I like the backing too!!! Yup, ready for some brightness here in the north...... Wind, okay, rain, alright, but I am so glad they have stopped talking snow here!! And a nice bright little quilt like this would be nice to have around right now - now you can go enjoy it!!!!

Kim said...

It is a beautiful, happy Spring quilt.

Brooke said...

thanks so much for pattern testing!
love the finish too!

Linda @ kokaquilts said...

A very pretty finish! I love everything about it! Linda

Carol Swift said...

Very cute and it definitely says "Spring."

B-r-r-r-r

Who knew that having a Halloween Hop last week would bring the chilly weather?! We had rain, wind--- the power even went out for a few hours...