Sorry I have been MIA~ I was at a 4 day retreat! :-)
I had plans to count my empty bobbins, but got so into my sewing that I forgot! :-o
My friend did and she used 9, so I think I might have been just a bit behind her because I taught an all day class one of the days. More about that later! :-)
I am still unpacking and getting organized but I didn't want you to think I dropped off the face of the earth.
This is what the yard looked like when I got home~
...a blanket of pink petals.
And my dogwood was blooming!
This is one of 5, but they all bloom at different times. LOL
I hope you had a great weekend~ I will be back soon!!
Happy Stitchin'!


5 comments:
I have to laugh at that title. Having a 9 bobbin weekend sounds like a dream!
A very pretty sight to come home to after a fun weekend. LOTS of bobbins must mean lots accomplished. Hmmmm - I haven't used up the one new bobbin I started last weekend. I need to get busy.
Oh, I love that number 9 (tops my 8 bobbin weekends). Love the tree - we haven't even got leaf buds here yet.
I miss dogwood trees. But no worries because come the end of August I will be a Washingtonian again!
That was a busy weekend!!!! Love the beautiful dogwood.
Post a Comment