Wednesday, December 10, 2014

More Gifties!

It is that time of year!!
I love to make gifts for family and friends, but this year I have really fallen behind in
my plans! :-o  All good plans, you know.. :-)

Anyway, hot off the work bench~ (I had to use hubby's work bench to hammer in the snaps)~

Mani/pedi  wallets! :-)

I made one last year for my DD and she has told me how much she loves it, so
I made 2 more as gifts.  I include a new bottle of polish, some nail adhesives, and a nice file. 

The pattern is a freebie from Robert Kaufman, designed by Anna of Noodlehead. She has other free patterns on Kaufman's site, plus she designs and sells some really nice patterns.  (and no, I was not compensated to say that! I doubt she even knows about me or my little blog ;-) LOL)

I am headed back to my sewing room to work on another gift. :-)
Have a great day!

Until next time~
Happy Stitchin'!

1 comment:

B-r-r-r-r

Who knew that having a Halloween Hop last week would bring the chilly weather?! We had rain, wind--- the power even went out for a few hours...