Have you been following along with Clover & Violet's summer series?
Well now is the time to show them what you have been hand working on this summer~ and they have some terrific prizes! Stop over and take a look at all the wonderful summer projects that were made. :-)
Once again~ I know you are getting tired of them!~ I am showing all my dish cloths. I don't have a speck of Sugar 'n Cream yarn left in the house. :-) And this isn't really all of them, I think the pile is missing 4 or 5. ;-) But I must say, it was a great project for the summer. ;-)
Now I am back to embroidering, but I can't show you what I am working on... yet. ;-) LOL
Have a great week!
Happy Stitchin'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
B-r-r-r-r
Who knew that having a Halloween Hop last week would bring the chilly weather?! We had rain, wind--- the power even went out for a few hours...
-
The saying 'time flies when you are having fun' certainly applies to my last year! Where have I been? Well, here there and everywhe...
-
~~ My Giveaway is now closed. Thank you for stopping by!!~~ Happy October! Today all over blogland~ at last count 143 blogs and 8 busi...
-
Oh my goodness! I cannot believe it is the end of August! Where have I been? Everywhere! But recently welcoming this cutie has been the hi...


4 comments:
Thank you for mentioning the great prizes and for playing along!! Love your stack of dish cloths!!
Those are wonderful cloths and a nice idea for something you can use or give as gifts. Good luck on the contest.
Debbie
Wait, I see red white and blue! MUST get red white and blue!!!
I have no idea how long it takes to make one, but that's quite a stack of dish cloths there! It looks so bright and festive. Nice job!
Post a Comment