Did you sew? Please tell me so I can visit! ;-)
I pulled out the rest of my Thimbleberries scraps and made more T's!! This was March's Schnibble project, but being the slacker I am (not!), I didn't have it finished. Well, the truth is that I really wasn't too inspired by Bibelot last month. I thought I might be a little choosier on which projects I did this year because I have done them for the last 2 years~ and really, do I need more wall hangings? ;-) But then I saw the pattern... and the cute designs... and I got to thinking it would make a really cute pillow cover, or small quilt... yes, I am weak! And with today being Thimbleberries Sew Day~~~ I caved! :-o Are you really surprised? LOL Ok, enough of the bold T's too! I'm getting confused. ;-)
Here is my little topper~ or as hubby has started referring to it, 'his pillow' top. LOL :-)
I hope you had a fun sewing day too! Tomorrow I will work on this month's Schnibbles~ hey I have a few days yet! It could happen!! :-)
Oh and don't forget about my giveaway~ a couple gorgeous patterns are in the hat!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
B-r-r-r-r
Who knew that having a Halloween Hop last week would bring the chilly weather?! We had rain, wind--- the power even went out for a few hours...
-
~~ My Giveaway is now closed. Thank you for stopping by!!~~ Happy October! Today all over blogland~ at last count 143 blogs and 8 busi...
-
I know I have mentioned the new Sew Sweet Simplicity BOM by Jacquelynne Steves in the past, but I didn't tell you that I am one of her...
-
Today is my day for the Bowls with Borders hop! :-) But before I show you my little project, let me first thank C...

7 comments:
I love your little Bibelot! The T's are terrific, but I would find it hard to share!
I was thinking the same thing when I saw the pattern, but I have enjoyed seeing the completed projects.
Well, I tried to sew.... not thimbleberries, but still, I did make the attempt to sew with yoiu today!!
I like that for a pillow topper!!! It is really cute for that!!! Nice job Sandie!!!
Sweet little quilt! No I did not get to sew...springtime cold and headache..yucky!
Great little one!! TTTTTTerrific!
Very nice.
Cute little topper, for sure. I think hubby needs a J pillow. ;-) Sew on!
Post a Comment