Yes indeed, I had a great day sewing!
But it was so dark and rainy this afternoon that i couldn't get any 'good' photo's. I'll try tomorrow~
Have a great evening!!
Wednesday, December 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
B-r-r-r-r
Who knew that having a Halloween Hop last week would bring the chilly weather?! We had rain, wind--- the power even went out for a few hours...
-
~~ My Giveaway is now closed. Thank you for stopping by!!~~ Happy October! Today all over blogland~ at last count 143 blogs and 8 busi...
-
I know I have mentioned the new Sew Sweet Simplicity BOM by Jacquelynne Steves in the past, but I didn't tell you that I am one of her...
-
Today is my day for the Bowls with Borders hop! :-) But before I show you my little project, let me first thank C...
3 comments:
Well, a blurry photo just makes us work harder to see what you have done!!!
I hope you were singing in the rain! That might make it more fun - but when it's dark, that just (for me anyway) makes it seem colder than it really is!!! Glad you sewed!!!
Enjoy!! Have fun...we will look forward to seeing what you are up to!
I'm glad that someone out in bloggy land is getting to sew. I'm trying to get into my sewing room today...wish me luck! :o)
XOXO,
Cyndi
Post a Comment