Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My First Ever Sponsored Giveaway!!

Half Price Quilting!! How cool is that?  Do you have a top stuck in a closet that needs quilting? Or maybe you just finished one and would love to get it done-done. :-) Quilted and ready for binding..  well, here is your chance!

I am so excited to offer this great opportunity to you!!  Let me start with a little background~ I met Joanne from Splitting Stitches through blogging and have enjoyed getting to know her and 'talking quilting'. She longarm quilts for customers and has a blog dedicated to her business~ Insanely Cheap Quilting.  I love looking at all the wonderful quilts she does for her clients!  Check it out~ there is a lot of eye candy!! :-)  And if you scroll to the bottom of her blog, you can see what 'insanely cheap' means! :-)  A little while back she offered a 'half price quilting' giveaway on her blog and I was one of her lucky winners. :-) Since you know I have a cottage and my own fun longarm, I asked her if  I could do this sponsored giveaway and give the chance to have something quilted at half price to one of you~~ and she said YES!!  :-)  Whoohoo!!

So leave a comment~ and I'll draw a winner on Monday morning. :-)

Good luck!! :-)

30 comments:

Irina said...

wow, I've never had a longarm quilted quilt, this would be perfect! thanks for the chance!

Anonymous said...

I just finished a bright quilt and my first pieced backing. I would love to have it quilted. thank you for the chance.
nhash at hashtree dot com
Nancy

Anonymous said...

This is also a great opportunity to quickly make a donation quilt for a charity just in time for holidays is what I'm thinking!!

Nancy said...

I have seven quilt tops waiting to be done...would love to win and at least have one done for me...

pcflamingo said...

Oh, this would be such a luxury to have one of my larger charity quilts done for me so I don't have such a wrestling match with my little Bernina! Thank you for the opportunity to win.

tpott said...

WOW what a fantastic opportunity for someone. Thanks for being so generous!!! I made a Dresden quilt for my sister and her husband as a wedding quilt 3 years ago. I haven't felt confident enough to quilt it yet. I'd love to finnally have their wedding quilt quilted. Have a happy Wednesday. ;->

robin said...

Awesome giveaway! Thanks for the chance. :)

Kim said...

I have some quilt tops that needs to be done. This is an awesome giveaway.

Shannon said...

Wow that is so nice of both of you. How excitng. I have been doing all of my quilting on my sewing machine. Thank you!

Marcia W. said...

Normally we hand quilt, and with my back giving me fits cannot sandwich a bed quilt in order to do so. Thanks for the opportunity.

Terry said...

I love Joanne's quilting and have a top there now waiting to be done! Thanks for the chance to get it at half price! :0)

Linda in Arkansas said...

Really? What a great giveaway and a great way to get to know Joanne.

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

I have had Joanne do her long arm magic on one of my quilts and was totally happy with her work. I would love the opportunity to enter your giveaway!!

Brenda said...

Thanks for the chance!

pam Doerge said...

I have so many unquilted tops! no one believes me when I tell them how many. Around 100? I would love to win this.

Becky said...

How very generous of you to share your giveaway win! I have several tops that I would love to have quilted. I'm on a quilting "budget":) Thanks so much for sharing! Take care!

Ann Marie @ 16 Muddy Feet said...

What a wonderful thing to do to help us wannaownalongarmmachine quilters. Thanks for the give away.

Sharrieboberry said...

Sounds fabulous! Thanks for sharing!

Nancy said...

How fun is this. It would be so great to win!

Laura said...

Wow, How great it would be to win this!!! I know just the quilt I would send. Thanks for passing along this great prize to us.

Kathy said...

What a great giveaway! I have a "Take Five" I just finished and would love to win!!! Good luck everyone!

Lucky Duck Dreams said...

Oo! I would love to win! I have apile of tops the need quilting!

Cyndi said...

Hey Sandie! Don't include me in the give away because I already have a long arm quilter...I just wanted to say that this is a cool give away and so generous of you to give your prize to someone else! You rock, girl! :o)

XOXO,

Cyndi

Sew Distracted said...

That is very sweet of you! I would love to win this!

Margie said...

Ohhh I would love to have one of my three quilts that are waiting to be quilted done by a longarm. Have always quilted by hand. Thinking it would probably be my Raggedy Ann quilt. Thanks for this chance!!

Meg said...

I have a queen size top that I've been trying to figure out how to quilt on my little Janome--long-arm quilting would alleviate all the stressing I'm doing, and I'd even have a quilt to sleep under this winter!!

Teresa F. said...

I've made a quilt top for my bed recently but I think I can't quilted on my domestic sewing machine.Winning your giveaway would be great but I live in Portugal, so I don't know if I can enter the drawing.

Vesuviusmama said...

As a hand quilter with a backlog of bed sized quilt tops in my armoire, this would be a dream come true! Please enter me!

Carla G said...

What an awesome prize! I think long arm quilting looks so beautiful! Thanks for a chance to win! :)

Katie Z. said...

I join the chorus of, I've neve had a quilt long armed. This would be pretty cool.

B-r-r-r-r

Who knew that having a Halloween Hop last week would bring the chilly weather?! We had rain, wind--- the power even went out for a few hours...