Friday, August 19, 2011

The Traveling Stash~~ giveaway

Hello! Sorry it has taken me all week to get back here!  Lots of sewing is still going on, but more about that next time! ;-)

I was lucky and won Monica's drawing to be the next to receive the Traveling Stash box. :-) Monica posted about it here.  There are so many wonderful things in this box! My photo doesn't really do it justice.  Books, tools, fabrics, thread! Oh my!  I am pretty sure the collection of Robin Pandolph fabrics that Monica added will find their new home here. ;-) (on the bottom step)

Loads of goodies!  



      



I am going to add a collection of vintage sheet FQ's and pieces~ some aren't quite FQ size, sheets don't always cooperate when you cut them up, but they are good size pieces. The book 'A Baker's Dozen',  a few patterns and anything else I find between now and when I mail. ;-)



Now to get in on the fun~   
The rules are really very easy~~ 
  1. You must have a blog to participate.
     
  2. Due to shipping costs, you must live in the US (a flat rate priority box is the best way to go).  
     
  3. And you must agree to host your own giveaway with the Traveling Stash after you have taken what you want from the box and refilled it.
     
    Sound fair? And FUN? :-))

    Just leave a comment on this post and I will announce the next lucky winner on Thursday the 25th.

    Until next time~
    Happy Stitchin'!



25 comments:

sunny said...

I would love to play! Please put my name in the hat.

Unknown said...

A stash that would not live here... what a thoughtful concept! Oh, yea, if you can please add me to the list as well. :)

Leslie said...

This sounds like fun. Please add my name to the list.

Leah said...

Sounds like fun! Count me in. :)

Terry said...

I'd love to have a chance to be part of the travelling stash! This looks like so much fun! Thanks for the chance! :0)

Cyndi said...

Oh! I have been following this "traveling stash" around and trying to get it to land at my house...please put my name in the hat, Sandie! I'd love to play along!

XOXO,

Cyndi

Donna said...

Put my name in the hat. I would love to play. Thanks.

Vroomans' Quilts said...

WOW this one has taken on a lot of books and patterns. I am interested in the Traveling Stash Box #2.

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Looks like the traveling stash has lots of goodies in it. Tons of patterns and lots of wonderful fabric.

Wendy said...

I have been following this stash around and would love for it to land here for a visit! Please add my name to the list....thanks

Becky said...

This is so fun! Please add my name. I already have a collection of items that I could add to the box since moving my sewing room. Have a great weekend!

Karen said...

What a unique idea for a give-away.

Darlene said...

Yes, yes, I want to play!! Talk about FUN!!!

Brandie said...

This sounds like a great idea! I would love to be part of this. Oh the things I could stick in that box!

Bridget B said...

looks like lots of fun things in the box- tough choice. Good luck.

Kim said...

How fun is that?! I'd love to have the traveling stash stop by the Sweat Shop for a visit! Count me in, please!

Melissa ;-) said...

Sounds very fair and VERY fun! Count me in please!!

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Gosh what a very fun idea! How I would love to add to the box!!

Jen said...

I would love to play! You can never have too many green Christmas prints ;)

Annette said...

So fun! I have plenty of things to add to the box. Would love to play.

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

I would love to subtract and add to the Traveling Stash and then send it on its way!! Thanks for the opportunity to enter your giveaway.

Michelle said...

OH, just in time...thanks for the chance!

Vesuviusmama said...

I would be happy to paw through that box of goodies and put in some things that are crying out to be used but I'm just too pokey to get around to it. Please put my name in the hat!

Katie Z. said...

Please put my name in the hat!

Ann Marie @ 16 Muddy Feet said...

Oh I love traveling stash boxes, they are sooo fun to receive and giveaway too!!!

B-r-r-r-r

Who knew that having a Halloween Hop last week would bring the chilly weather?! We had rain, wind--- the power even went out for a few hours...