I swapped out the 5 inch strips and mailed them earlier this week. It was so fun to see the different red and white prints everyone sent in! Now I have 5 inch strips and 5 inch squares and a quilt to make! :-) ...No pattern decided on yet, still thinking. :-)
Yesterday I didn't feel like working on a 'big' project so I made this little wallet. The pattern was really simple and fun. I can see more of these in my sewing future! ;-)
I hope you are finding time for a little sewing fun this week too!
Until next time~
Happy stitching!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
B-r-r-r-r
Who knew that having a Halloween Hop last week would bring the chilly weather?! We had rain, wind--- the power even went out for a few hours...
-
The saying 'time flies when you are having fun' certainly applies to my last year! Where have I been? Well, here there and everywhe...
-
~~ My Giveaway is now closed. Thank you for stopping by!!~~ Happy October! Today all over blogland~ at last count 143 blogs and 8 busi...
-
Oh my goodness! I cannot believe it is the end of August! Where have I been? Everywhere! But recently welcoming this cutie has been the hi...


8 comments:
I got my strips yesterday - THANKS! I have a quilt in mind, but have to sit down and see if it will really work. Someday soon....
That red 'n white quilt will be pretty!! And I love that wallet - I am glad you got some time to play!!
I'm still thinking about the red/white fabrics as well, no pattern picked yet. The little wallet is a sweet small project.
Those strips are really pretty. The wallet is so cute. I have one made out of pink fabrics with a ribbon.
Cute, cute, cute little wallet...LOVE it!
I love a red and white quilt. That will be gorgeous and the wallet is fabulous.
I like that material on your wallet. I have that patttern, too. VERY cute.
Oh my gosh that wallet. Hello! Do you know how cool that is? Wow!
Post a Comment