
Awhile back I hosted a swap on the HGTV quilter's message board for Jewel Box Blocks in 30's fabrics with white on white backgrounds. Some of the participants wanted to make larger quilts, so wanted more blocks. Instead of swapping blocks again, we decided to swap components~ the little 3.5 inch unfinished 4 patches and HST's. Today was swap day!~ it is going to stretch into tomorrow and possibly longer! LOL I have 1384 4-patches and 931 HST's to swap! :-o

Fun times!! :-))
Until next time~
Happy Stitchin'!
3 comments:
best of luck
Love an dhugs Gina xxx
Oh, but it will be gorgeous.
oh no looking at all those blocks and reading where you mentioned last year's minis on the main thread -I'm starting to have F*L*A*S*H*B*A*C*K*S
LOL :P There is no way I could do any swapping monthly anymore (like I did for noodles) or even quarterly minis... not now that the twins are 2. It was a lot easier last year when Nora was at Preschool and the twins napped twice a day... that's the only time I ever got anything done.
Oh and I know just what you mean about "loosing place" b/c I've done that before. :eek: Thankfully my swappers have always been understanding as I'm sure yours will too!
Love from Texas! ~bonnie
Post a Comment