Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Whoops~

Hello everyone!
I missed Judy L's Design Wall Monday this week, but actually you would not have seen much! I am working on a mini for my friend Bingo~Bonnie and I can only show you this much~~
Isn't that funny!? You can do it to your photo's too ~ here So there is your peek Bonnie! :-)

I'm also getting back into working on my 30's 4 patches~ I cut a bunch of strips today. :-)

And finally~ I'm still vintage sheet crazy!! I found this one over the weekend. :-) I am going to host a FQ swap on the HGTV message boards, but if you aren't a member there, and would like to swap with us~ please let me know! :-)

That's all for now~ I need to go make that 'marble' into a mini!
Happy Stitchin'!!

3 comments:

Brenda said...

So where were you yesterday that you forgot about the design wall Monday, hmmmmm????

I will let it go this time, but next week......

I should be careful here - it might be me who misses next week!!! Have fun being creative this week - and another new passion...... does hubby know???
;-)

Needled Mom said...

Interesting peak. I'm glad you were having just too much fun to post on Monday.

bingo~bonnie said...

ooough Sandie... that sneak peak is very intriguing! I love the colors :)

I've been busy working on yours too :) I took some photos along the way while I've been quilting on it to show on the blog later after it's in your hands... but until then I have to keep it under wraps. :D

That is a neat idea to swap sheets on the boards - will you be swapping 10" or FQs or something cut up or whole sheets.

Thanks again for the sneak peek of what you have going on....
Love from Texas! ~bonnie

B-r-r-r-r

Who knew that having a Halloween Hop last week would bring the chilly weather?! We had rain, wind--- the power even went out for a few hours...