
I just love the jewel box block pattern~ and using the Triangulations technique for all those HST's makes it really easy! ;-) I'm hosting a block swap on the HGTV quilting forum for this block in 30's fabrics and white on whites. My blocks are finished and ready for swapping! :-) It feels great to have them finished! Hopefully, you can click the photo for a closer look~ the box right beside the blocks has my extra's that I made for me. :-)
Have a great weekend and until next time~
Happy stitchin'!!
**whoops~blogger tipped my photo! :-/ sorry about that!**
7 comments:
just beautiful, I love it!!!
Lucky you to have them all done with time to spare! ;)
I just got an email that simply stated my machine is ready to come pick up... no mention of if they fixed it or the cost...?
so I've gotta call before I go... WISH ME LUCK! I may be able to get my blocks mailed on Monday if it is back to working again! ;) :) :)
Happy Weekend & Love from Texas! ~bonnie
I am working on mine- just had to rip. You won't get mine much before the 1st. Yours are beautiful.
Gorgeous!
Love the quilt....I was just cleaning my sewing room and found some trangulations....and remembered way...way...way back when I lived in Missouri that I had won them at the quilting guild......Maybe I will just give them away at my next giveaway?
Beautiful!
I love your blog and would like to follow it. It seems you do not have that feature enabled??
I found you through Bingo-Bonnie. I am in the 4-patch swap. I would love to find that pattern for the Jewel Box block.
XOXOXO Subee
Post a Comment