Saturday, February 21, 2009

Quiltathon Weekend~



It's quiltathon weekend and I am sneaking in a bit of sewing every chance I can find! :-) I am working on my Quilt-Along project. :-) Making HST's using Triangulations. The papers make 1 dozen at a time! Since I have 2 projects that both use the same size HST's, I'm making a few more while I'm at it. Tomorrow night will find me removing papers. ;-)



And for those of you who are facing snow and cold temps~ here is a peek at Spring at my house. :-) Click for a larger view~ I didn't want to make them so large that you'd think I was rubbing it in! lol :-)


Until next time~

Happy Stitchin'!!

3 comments:

Judy D in WA said...

Ohhh, I love the spring flowers. None here yet but I did see some new greens popping their little heads up. I am using tiangulations also. This is my first time using them and now I'm wondering why I waited so darn long. :-)

Myra said...

Oh my...would ya look at those pretty yellow flowers... We are still knee deep in snow here... Can't wait for Spring to get here.

I've got some of that Triangulations paper...haven't tried it yet though! I keep forgetting I have it! Duh! 8-)

Happy stitchings! 8-)

Brenda said...

Well, they are calling for snow for the nest few days (that feels strange considering the sun is just a shining and very bright today! hmmmm, maybe they are wrong???) I LOVE the flowers and you should have made them bigger!!!! then I could pretend I was right there looking at them!!
I am glad you are fitting some sewing time and that you are doing the quilt-a-thon!! At least now I know, even with flowers out your door, you are stuck inside like most of us here in Canada!! ;-)

Have a good time today and I hope you will have a great week ahead of you. May this project fly through your machine and you son likes his new quilt!!

B-r-r-r-r

Who knew that having a Halloween Hop last week would bring the chilly weather?! We had rain, wind--- the power even went out for a few hours...