Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Playing Around~~

I interrupted my regular sewing for a little bit of play time. :-)
Remember the Shark Pencil Pouches I made?  HERE

Well today I am playing with a Bunny Coin Purse...


 The basic tutorial is here at Sew DIY , but as you can see, I did a bit more.
I already know the next part is going to have me pulling out my hair, but we will see how it goes! ;-)
LOL I think my DGD may end up with a menagerie of zippered critters! 
(and I will get really good at teeny zipper placements!)

What are you working on today?

Until next time~
Happy Stitchin'!!

7 comments:

Karen said...

Pink bunnies. How cute.

Needled Mom said...

Very cute!

Kim said...

Those are cute! Someone's going to be very happy receiving them.

Dee said...

Love the pink bunnies!

Anna said...

adorable...I think I will have to share these with Michelle!

Linda in Arkansas said...

Little bunnies will be adorable! I've been thinking of making those shark zipper pouches. They are so cute. However, I've promised myself to finish the appliqued borders on my quit.

QuiltSue said...

Yep, I can see how you got distracted by bunnies, they are very cute.

B-r-r-r-r

Who knew that having a Halloween Hop last week would bring the chilly weather?! We had rain, wind--- the power even went out for a few hours...