I knew today was 'something', but after checking the calendar a few times, I convinced myself I was wrong and went to sew on one of my row robins. Then it hit me! clunk Today was Thimbleberries Sew Day! :-o
Sorry! Did anyone sew? Hopefully next month I'll have my head back~~ :-/
Have a wonderful evening!!
Wednesday, June 27, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
B-r-r-r-r
Who knew that having a Halloween Hop last week would bring the chilly weather?! We had rain, wind--- the power even went out for a few hours...
-
~~ My Giveaway is now closed. Thank you for stopping by!!~~ Happy October! Today all over blogland~ at last count 143 blogs and 8 busi...
-
I know I have mentioned the new Sew Sweet Simplicity BOM by Jacquelynne Steves in the past, but I didn't tell you that I am one of her...
-
Today is my day for the Bowls with Borders hop! :-) But before I show you my little project, let me first thank C...
2 comments:
Oops! I really hate that feeling when something nags you like that.
I remembered it was Thimbleberries day on Tuesday night and yesterday came and went without a Thimbleberries stitch. Too busy thinking Christmas! Maybe next month!
Post a Comment