Is the last Wednesday in October! How did that happen?! And you know what that means~~
It's Thimbleberries Sew Day!
Are you sewing?
I am going to work on my log cabin blocks and I'll be back with an update later~~
Get those machines humming! :-)
Update~ I had a good day! only 28 more log cabin blocks to make next month and then I can start on the flying geese. If you are new to my blog~ Thimbleberries Sew Day was started by Barb and I because we love Thimbleberries~ patterns, fabrics, its all good! :-) So each month we try to take a day and sew together. You are welcome to join us, and if you leave a comment we will come by and visit you. :-) I am working on Double Duty from Miss Rosie's Quilt Co book called 'Spice of Life Quilts'. I'm using my Thimbleberries scraps along with others I've accumulated. LOL
Thanks for checking in on me!
Have a great evening!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
B-r-r-r-r
Who knew that having a Halloween Hop last week would bring the chilly weather?! We had rain, wind--- the power even went out for a few hours...
-
~~ My Giveaway is now closed. Thank you for stopping by!!~~ Happy October! Today all over blogland~ at last count 143 blogs and 8 busi...
-
I know I have mentioned the new Sew Sweet Simplicity BOM by Jacquelynne Steves in the past, but I didn't tell you that I am one of her...
-
Today is my day for the Bowls with Borders hop! :-) But before I show you my little project, let me first thank C...

3 comments:
Oh my gosh....am I bad...really really bad...I have been so busy all day....maybe I can come up with something after I get home tonight?
Looking good!
Looks like you got lots done, Sandie! I sure wish I had been sewing today...but still having "issues" with my sewing machine! :o( I finally broke down and bought a new (to me) one. It's a Bernina Record 931...and older machine but from everything I have read on them, a good one. Hope it arrives soon!
XOXO,
Cyndi
Post a Comment