Tuesday, June 28, 2011

~~Tomorrow~~

Is Thimbleberries Sew Day!  Are you sewing? :-)  If you are sewing something in Thimbleberries fabrics, or using a Thimbleberries pattern and your own fabrics, we'd love to see it!!  Barb at Bejeweled Quilts by Barb and I started this sew day last year, because we both love Thimbleberries! :-))

Unfortunately, I will be out for a bit tomorrow. BUT if you leave me a comment and let me know you are sewing~ I'll stop by!  If I get time, I plan to work on some log cabin blocks that I've added a lot of my T-berrie stash to. :-)   I'll be back tomorrow with photo's!!

Have a happy day!

3 comments:

Barb said...

I will put a link on my sidebar of those that are doing Thimbleberries.....

Kim said...

I love Thimbleberries fabrics. I have some kits I need to finish up. I think I can join you after the kiddos take off for church activities in the evening.

Anonymous said...

Log Cabins, huh? I wonder....

B-r-r-r-r

Who knew that having a Halloween Hop last week would bring the chilly weather?! We had rain, wind--- the power even went out for a few hours...