Thursday, March 17, 2011

March Le Petite project~

The pattern for the March Le Petite project is Endless Summer by Heartspun Quilts. It is very cute, and made with charm packs. As much as I love the pattern, I knew I really don't need another wall hanging, but I do need some little table runners for our hall table. :-)  Especially for the different seasons. When I heard the pattern name, I just couldn't get my brain past 'summer'. lol So my first little table runner is 'Endless Summer'. :-) I made it with some FQ's I had that were looking for a project.



Hope you had a great St Patrick's Day and didn't get pinched! ;-)
Now I am off to work on a few almost done projects and then start something new! :-) Whoohoo! I like new!
Until next time~
Happy Stitchin'!

9 comments:

Kim said...

Your runner is beautiful! Wonderful pattern and colors.

Carol said...

What a great idea...love it!

Terry said...

That's so pretty! I love the colors! :0)

Anonymous said...

Nifty idea! I never did get this pattern so I won't be able to participate this time around. What's next?

Micki said...

Your runner is quite beautiful!
Micki

bingo~bonnie said...

This runner looks right at home there on your little table - and I'd say those colors are definitely summer colors! :)

I see you're excited about starting something new! Whooo hoo! How fun - can't wait to see what's next for you.

Love from Texas! ~bonnie

Teresa said...

Very nice!

Michele said...

I love that you made it into a runner! Perfect blocks for it! Beautiful colors :-)

Anonymous said...

I really like your unique take on this quilt pattern. The color combination is soft, but pops too. Good job on thinking outside of the box...it really paid off!

B-r-r-r-r

Who knew that having a Halloween Hop last week would bring the chilly weather?! We had rain, wind--- the power even went out for a few hours...