Sunday, November 16, 2008

Quiltathon Weekend~


It's a quiltathon weekend~ and I haven't sewed a stitch! :-o


But... I did have a birthday and received lots of quilty-inspiration! :-) And just look at this FQ my mom sent~ isn't it funny?! I know exactly what I am going to do with it, but I can't tell you because I know my mom reads. (Hi Mom!) :-)) LOL

*You can click on it for a closer view. ;-)

And after last weekend's marathon quilting on the HQ, I am still sewing down bindings. ~oh! I guess I have sewed a stitch this weekend. ;-) Hopefully I'll have the next quilted and bound quilt to show soon.

Until next time~

Happy Stitchin'!!

3 comments:

Quilter Going Bananas said...

Happy Birthday!
How did you celebrate?
Love the fabric your mum sent too...

Myra said...

Happy Birthday!!!
That is a fun fabric! A few gals from my group have that fabric also... Haven't a clue if they did anything with it yet? Must ask this week! 8-)

Holly said...

Happy belated birthday! I wonder if we share the day because my birthday was the 16th. Love the FQ. Cute.

B-r-r-r-r

Who knew that having a Halloween Hop last week would bring the chilly weather?! We had rain, wind--- the power even went out for a few hours...