Sunday, March 5, 2023

New Pattern Release

 Joanne @canuckquilter has released a new pattern~

Leafy Pathways

I was lucky enough to pattern test this one for her and I immediately thought of all the piles of colorful leaves in the fall. I dug out scraps and cut and sewed. I just love how it turned out!



It is 61.5" x 78.5" and there is a tiny bit of paper piecing to get the sharp leaf points. Very easy to do.  :-) 

Joanne did hers in spring greens, so be sure to visit her blog to see it. And the other tester's top too. 


Until next time~

Happy Stitchin'!!



1 comment:

Astrid said...

That's a pretty quilt! Love the leaves and the scrappy look.

B-r-r-r-r

Who knew that having a Halloween Hop last week would bring the chilly weather?! We had rain, wind--- the power even went out for a few hours...