Today is my day for the Bowls with Borders hop! :-)
But before I show you my little project, let me first thank Carol, at Just Let Me Quilt~ Thanks Carol! She is the one who organized the 165 hoppers for this blog hop. And she did a fantastic job!
Also my thanks to Regina Grewe, whose cute little pattern we are all using. Her paper piecing patterns are all so adorable!
And finally Mdm Samm at Sew WE Quilt, who thinks up these amazing hops! And cheers us on. :-)
Thank you all!
Paper piecing~ where to begin....
I have always had one of those love/hate relationships with paper piecing. :-) Love the precision, do not necessarily like how tedious it can be. Not exactly hate, but I do have to be thinking straight. LOL
This pattern was fun! I loved playing with my scraps and bits! :-)
I think the photo will enlarge if you click on it.
The blue binding is darker in 'real life'. :-)
![]() |
I just had to add the cherries in the bowls to go with the red in my kitchen. :-)
Please be sure to visit my fellow hoppers today~~
Sew Inspiring Crafts and More
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day!!


87 comments:
Oh it is great! Love the Rick Rack and of course the cherries! Great job. Thanks for sharing.
Oh my goodness...these bowls are darling! Love the bright cheeriness!
This is so tasteful, pretty and creative! I absolutely love your bowls!
Cheers,
Jeanneke.
Yummy bowls! Thank you for sharing
That is really cute Sandie! I love the added rick rack and cherries.
Lovely cheerry bowls. Thanks for sharing ^^
Summer bowls! Lovely. Love the colours too.
Great bowls and the perfect topping. Thanks for being part of the hop!
Oh!!! Your stack of bowls is sew wonderful. And the cherries look very sweet and tasty. I just want to take a bite in one of them. LOL
Fresh fruit bowls! Yep you managed the paper piecing very well and with the appliqué and rickrack border you made a pretty little project. I like it.
Beautiful work. Thank you for sharing.
Sandi. Great fabric choice. My favorite part? The inset of giant ric rack (not sure if that's the correct spelling). What a super idea! I saw some yesterday in my stash when I was searching for something else. Will have to pull it out. Thanks for the inspiration!
I love the bright cherry prints for some cute bowls - topped with cherries! and the rick=rack is perfect for this little kitchen mini. Just love it!!
I love the bowls, and specially the cherries.
Cherries yum, cherries on bottom, love the cherries on top with the red ric rac looking like a scallopped border. The fabrics are real poppers for a great work.
Yummie cherries! great choise of colors, lovely bowls, what can I say more than I like them!
I love the bowl of cherries on top! Yummy!
I love the bowl of cherries!
So sweet and the ricrac border is so cute!
Love your fabric choices!
Would you please chop those cherries and put them on top of some Bryers Chocolate Ice Cream. :)
Your project is wonderful. Thank you for sharing with us today. Love it!
Beautiful bowls with yummies cheries.Thanks for sharing!!
Good Morning Sandie....loved your bowls...those perfect cherries on the top...well I could say all what was needed to make this a sweet choice would be a cherry, but you have that covered...loved it lol
Life is a bowl of cherries again! Excellent them. I love your bowls.
Love the cherries. What a sweet touch.
RosemaryB here: I love it! I love the cherries too! Very sweet :-)
Looks very Yummy!!!!
Beautiful wall hanging! Great job!
Very creative cherry theme and great fabric/color choices. Thanks so much for sharing.
Love the fabric choices. The border with rick rack is a great idea. The cherries are sweet, love that you included the stems.
Beautiful bowls... love the cherries on top! Thank you for your wonderful post.
Cute bowls. Thanks for sharing.
Adding the cherries was a perfect addition to that cute fabric. The rick rack border was great for this, too. You did such a good job on this--I'd hang that one in my kitchen and love it! Thanks for hopping with us--I've enjoyed your company. :O)
Cute cherry fabric, and the cherries on top make it complete!
Very nice bowls and the cherries on the top make it perfect. Thanks for sharing.
I love your stack of bowls with the cherries on top! The giant rick rack border adds a cute touch. Thanks!
Great bowls!
Those are darling, Sandie. I love the colors and the cherries.
Love your bowls!
One of the cutest yet! Thanks for sharing!
Very pretty! Love the cherries on top!
Great job! I like the ric rac border and the cherries on the bottom and the top.
Very cute bowls and I love the addition of the ric rac.
Your bowls are awesome! I'm loving the cherries :)
Cute bowls and nice rick rack touch.
I love your cherry bowls with the rick rack and the cherries in top of bowl, good choice.
Wonderful bowls!!! I really like the addition of the cherries, cuz who doesn't like a bowl full of cherries??? Thank you so much for your contribution to the blog hop!!
Sandi-Life is indeed a "bowl of cherries." Is that red rickrack that you used to really set off the bowls? Whatever it is, the red with the light background and blue border really makes your bowls "POP" Thanks for sharing.
Cute wall hanging...love the cherries and ric rac! TFS
Mmmhhhh, lecker :-)
LG, Gudrun
love those cherries. great idea to add them.
Ah! Fruity/veggie bowls. So very kitchen chic! The red ric rac is the perfect touch. Nice job!
Very nice and you are making me hungry.
great work thanks for sharing!!
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh now these are just too cute!! love the cherries
There's nothing like a bowl of anything with cheeries on the top. Good work!
Oh, Sandie, your bowls are so fresh and pretty! I adore the cherries on top. What a perfect mini quilt for the kitchen!
Thanks so much for sharing and being a part of the hop.
Beautiful work! I like it.
Very nice. Just got mine finished. Really enjoyed learning to paper piece.
Just so lovely!Thanks for sharing.
what a sweet idea with the cherries
greetings from Germany
Beautiful bowls and cherries too!
life's a bowl full of cherries I think that is how that old saying goes
.... great job
in stitches
Yummy, those cherries make me hungry. Love your fabrics.
What a beautiful set of bowls. I love the cherry theme. The ric-rack adds the perfect touch. Thanks for sharing your project with us.
This is such a fun wall hanging! Great job!
Cute wall hanging. I love the cherries. :-)
I just love your bowl quilt!! The cherries just top them off so nicely!!
Great bowls with cherries on top and the addition of rickrack is sweet .
Nice use of the rick rack and your cherries are cute! Great job.
Love the cherries on top and great color choices
Gmama Jane
I really like the ric rac border and cherries on top...very clever!
Your bowls are so adorable! Love love love rick rack!
I love the addition of the Ric-Rac and the cherries are perfect! Nicely done!
Oh, Sandie, your little bowl project is just perfect! I love the colors you used!
This is the cutest bowl yet!
Great idea to add to your bowls! Love your colours. It's a great stack!
Cathy R
Wow! What "cherry" wall hanging!
Your bowls look so pretty! Those cherries look yummy!
The cherries are just great on top of your bowls!
Smiles,
Kelly
Cute bowl of cherries!!
Sandi, your bowls are perfect love the fabrics and the cherries look good enough to eat. Thanks for sharing, happy stitching! Pauline
Good job!
Sophie from http://sophiedentelles.canalblog.com/ (I cannot comment as an OpenID with name/URL like in other blogger blogs)
I love your bowl of cherries and of course the ricrac is just the perfect touch, very nicely done!
Well cherries on the bottom and appliqued cherries on top a bperfect combination!! Sorry I am late in hopping by (internet issues) had a great time here.......am going to hop on to some of your other pages while I'm here!! Great times!
Life should be a bowl of cherries, not?! Other things do get in the way, but that's ok also. That's the way life works: Nobody has a perfect plan that works out all the time. Thanks for sharing your bowls!
Post a Comment