Happy, that is, to have you visit me today!
Hello and welcome to my day on the Shades of Blue Blog Hop!!
Do you decorate with blue in January?
I do! It is so fun to put up another color when all the Christmas comes down~
I made 2 things for this hop.
First, this machine embroidered wall hanging. I used an ombre blue fabric to cut the part behind each snowman.
Aren't they just the happiest fellows?
The design came from Designs By Juju HERE
Next, we have a little half table in our entry and I like to make 'smalls' for it. This Kathleen Tracy Shoo Fly Sew Along was perfect timing for me to make this little runner~
It says 'Let It Snow' on the fabric. :-) I used bits from stash so have no idea where the fabric came from but it was just enough. whew!
I had so much fun making these items, I hope you enjoyed them too. Be sure to stop by and see what the rest of today's bloggers have made~


22 comments:
Your snowmen make me smile, what a sweet project, and your small, well using scraps you made a beautiful and functional project. You can't beat that! Thanks
Oh my goodness, those snowmen are just the cutest. They just make me happy seeing them. What a bonus, when you have just enough fabric in your stash to do a project. That little runner is so sweet!
Great projects; I really love your snowmen!
Those snowmen are awesome! Yes, they are happy and make me smile. That blue table runner is really cute too. Thanks for sharing!
Lovely projects, thanks so much for sharing. Love the snowmen!
Your snowmen are especially cute! I do decorate with blue quilt-y things in January.
My mother would love the snowman! She's crazy about them. Thanks for sharing!
I was especially happy to see the snowmen - and the way you used the ombre backgrounds. I thought they looked like machine embroidery so I did check out the pattern; I confirmed that it was machine embroidery work. I do have 'winter' decorations. I agree that it seems nice to use them. Great table runner, too. I have a winter table runner; I use it, too, so I know you will also.
2 great projects!!! I especially like how you used the ombre fabric for the snowman's backgrounds!
Lovely projects! I do decorate in blue for January. There is no snow around here, but I have my a few blue snow flake quilts laying about.
I barely get my Christmas stuff down to even think of decorating for January. In the olden days I did! Those snowmen are just the cutest...so fun!
Two fabulous projects, and I just found an entire collection of Shoofly blocks in my closet! I think I need a table topper with them. Snowmen are a great love of mine ... and everyone else's, too. I don't want to build real ones, but I love to sew and stitch them. Does in the hoop mean it's embroidered? I did love the background effect on these fellas.
Fun projects!
The cutest snowmen! Pretty TR too.
Beautiful blues projects! Jo sent me😻
Awww, those snowmen and so sweet and certainly make me smile. Love it. Bonus for the runner. Love that snow fabric. Thank you for sharing your "blues"!!!
I love your happy cute snowmen! Thanks for sharing. :o)
Great snowman wall hanging. I love designs by Juju. And your churn dash runner is beautiful. Perfect colors.
Both super cute projects. Those snowmen are so cute.
What a darling wall hanging for the Challenge, Sandie! You made a lovely BLUE table runner, too. Enjoy!
Great projects Sandie, I love the little snowmen!
Love the snowmen!!! Sooo cute! xx
Post a Comment